As Chairman and CEO of Blue Chair, LLC, Greg Gragg offers his clients over 30 years of business management experience through consulting and advisement. A true entrepreneur, Greg started Gragg Advertising in 1992 and has spent the past 25 years growing his agency into one of the top companies in the Kansas City area. Since that time, Greg has started four additional companies specializing in lead generation, compliance, consulting, and business services. Through his years of experience in business leadership, Greg has had the opportunity to work with other business owners in an effort to improve their revenue outlook and grow their businesses.
Greg has also provided support to numerous non-profit organizations in the Kansas City area. Not only does he offer his business expertise in marketing and business tactics, Greg continually strives to enrich the community through public service. Each year Greg encourages his employees to get involved with several non-profits, ranging from the City Union Mission to the Boys and Girls Club.
Honors and Achievements:
- Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies, three-time honoree
- FTC Panelist on Lead Generation, October 2015
- Speaker at NAPEO Annual Conference, October 2012
- Presenter at APSCU Convention & Expo, June 2011, 2012, 2016
- Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year finalist, 2011, 2012
- Ingram's 40 under Forty, 2002